C and C++ Programming Languages
Professional Coder, Ethical Hacking Trainer
C and C++ programming languages taught right from the basics | Advanced concepts in C and C++ | Finish real-time projects and get Certified!
Although numerous computer languages are used for writing computer applications, the computer programming language, C and C++, are the most popular languages worldwide. Everything from microcontrollers to operating systems is written in C since it’s very flexible and versatile, allowing maximum control with minimal commands. If you are interested in a career in computer programming, it would be wise to start by learning the C and C++ programming language.
The C programming language is recognized worldwide and used in a multitude of applications, including advanced scientific systems and operating systems.
What you will Learn
- Solve real-life problems using programming
- Critical thinking skills to analyse and develop solutions
- Design logic/algorithm design for every problem
- Understand memory allocation and management by the OS
- The constructs of sequence, selection, and repetition to develop programs
About the Course
Learn how to use the most in-demand programming languages to the fullest and best ability with ease while having fun! This course that will take you from absolute beginner to a proficient programmer in no time at all.
We will focus on real world cases and best techniques that require minimal effort yet produce maximum and most efficient results. All the content is focused on getting the job done in the least amount of time possible. All the content is explained for all users, no matter what level of expertise you have.
The course is essentially categorised into seven (7) sections:
1. Let us 'C' - Basic structure of a C program (Theory ) - Basic structure of a C program (Practical) - Variables and its types - Keywords
- Variables and its types
- Constants – using const keyword
- Scope of variable - Global and local
- Scope Resolution Operator (Theory + Practical)
- Basic Input/Output functions
- Using escape characters - "\n", "\t", "\0", "\b"
- Assignment : Depict output of given programs
- 2. Conditions and Looping - Condition statements – if, if-else, nested if-else, switch case - Jump statements - break, continue, goto
- Looping. with examples.
- Assignment : Write code for problem statements + depict output
3. Working with Arrays and Structures
- Arrays – Declaration, Memory allocation, Accessing array elements - Drawbacks of Arrays : Introduction to Structures - Assignment : Write code + Depict output
4. Getting deeper into fundamentals of C
- Functions - What is functions and why do we need it? - Functions – Declaration, Definition, Calling - Functions – Call by value and call by reference - Functions – Default and Parameterized arguments - Recursive Functions
- Data Structures – Stack, Linked Lists and Queue
- Assignment : Depict output
5. Working with strings
- String functions - strcmp(), strrev(), strcpy() - String Functions (contd.) - strlen(), strupr(), strlwr() - Assignment : Depict output + write code 6. Diving into C++
- Object Oriented Programming vs Procedural Oriented Programming - Basic structure of C++ Program (Theory + Practical) - Namespace - Function Overloading - Assignment : Write code + Depict Output
- Drawbacks of Structures : Introduction to class
- Class – Access Specifiers : private, public and protected
- Friend Functions
- Constructors and Destructors - Introduction and their need
- Copy Constructor (Theory + Practical)
7. Getting to know Object Oriented Programming
- Concepts of OOP - Data Abstraction - Data Encapsulation - Polymorphism - Implementation of above in a program (Practical) - Data inheritance - Types of inheritance - Implementation of inheritance - Assignment : Write code + Depict Output
By the end of this course you will be able to program with ease and feel in control as you pursue and complete more ambitious projects. Whether you are contemplating a career change, considering freelancing opportunities, or developing a personal hobby, get started today on your Programming journey!
The course has 2 real-time projects - Mini and Major projects, on completion of which you will receive a Certificate. Each project has been designed to be of use for your industrial or final year projects in college and also for your placements or job interviews. With this course you'll get 24/7 support, so if you have any questions you can post them in the Q&A section and we'll respond to you immediately. Unlike other courses, this course doesn't just teach Business Management but also motivates the student and creates a sense of interest for the subject too.
About The Coach
A C/C++ Coach and Ethical Hacking trainer with 2+ years of experience, Rohan started learning programming with the belief that any real-life problem can be solved using just a few lines of code. After that there was no looking back. As a young achiever, Rohan has developed several corporate projects while still pursuing his under-graduation and aims to become a professional Certified Ethical Hacker.
I would say it’s a great platform to learn as it is segmented properly with various topics and covered everything that’s related. The Youtube videos, articles and mentorship is organised in a way that’s easily understandable. The section quizzes at the end of each module help review the knowledge we have gained. The most interesting feature is making notes instantly on what we learnt on the platform itself.
St. Francis College for Women,BMS
The Entrepreneurship course covered a lot of information, delivered in concise chunks that were easy to absorb. Coach Rahul has obviously put a lot of thought and expertise into designing it. But it wasn’t just about the new knowledge, but the feedback also has been received positively. This course is well guided and the mentors are open to help in concepts even beyond the course. I recommend this course to all beginners in this field.
Aditi Kiran Salke
Cummins College Of Engineering for Women