Content Writing and Marketing
Published Author, Digital Marketer and Writer
Have a way with words? Weave them into a career with this course and learn how to market your business, your product and yourself!
While the significance of Marketing in today’s business world can never be overstated, it is the precise understanding and appreciation of marketing management that needs to be accentuated. Marketing management allows you to track, review and analyse their marketing resources and activities. In this marketing course, you will learn the fundamentals of marketing management, as you gradually learn advanced theories and applications through
Correspondingly, data is the most important attribute of any business. With the right content strategy and skills, numerous job and freelancing opportunities open up.
What you will Learn
- Understand the Neuro-science behind Content
- Create content for Viral consumption
- Basics of Advertising
- Close sales and acquire sales with your Content
- Events and Experiential Marketing
- Monetize your writing skills
About the Course
In this course, you'll learn exactly what it takes to plan and execute a content marketing strategy that drives your business and career forward. By the end, you'll have all the tools you need to successfully market your products and services in the digital age.
Here are some of the things we'll cover:
- Classic Marketing Fundamentals: Basic principles from the "old world" of marketing that you'll need to understand for this course. Beginners are welcome here! - Content Marketing Essentials: What content marketing is, how it works, how to tell a compelling story, and how to create detailed buyer personas to guide your approach. - Web Design: How to optimize your website for content marketing and build a well-oiled, lead-generating machine. - Generating Content Ideas: Develop a system for getting to know your audience and consistently generating new content ideas. - Copywriting: We'll discuss why effective writing is so important, and you'll learn all about headlines, structure, vocabulary, tone, calls-to-action, editing, as well as a number of tips to help you become a better writer overall. - Types Of Content: Learn about the most effective types of content, and see more than a dozen specific content ideas that you can steal and apply to your own strategy. - Content Formats & Repurposing: Get familiar with various content formats and learn how to create an endless stream of fresh content simply by repurposing what you've already created. - SEO (Search Engine Optimization): Everything you need to know to optimize your site for search engines and drive free, organic search traffic to your content. - Content Promotion: Learn to actively promote your content and drive traffic from a variety of sources. - Email Marketing: Use valuable opt-in incentives to grow your email list, bring people into your sales funnel, and build deeper relationships with your audience. - External Marketing Channels: Learn how platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram can tie right into your overall content strategy. - Measuring Your Results: Collect and analyze data to measure the results of your content marketing efforts, and ensure that you're always making progress toward your goals. This course covers a lot of ground, and you should walk away with a professional-level understanding of how to market products and services in the modern world. You can apply this knowledge to grow your own business, or to boost your marketing career with your employer or clients. Who should choose this course: - Anyone who wants to grow a business with content marketing: entrepreneurs, marketers, executives, employees, and freelancers will all find value in this course - Aspiring writers - Digital Marketers The course has 2 real-time projects - Mini and Major projects, on completion of which you will receive a Certificate. Each project has been designed to be of use for your industrial or final year projects in college and also for your placements or job interviews. With this course you'll get 24/7 support, so if you have any questions you can post them in the Q&A section and we'll respond to you immediately. Unlike other courses, this course doesn't just teach Content Marketing but also motivates the student and creates a sense of interest for the subject too.
About The Coach
An inquisitive person who has experience in authoring books, creating effective content, generating traffic for various clients, and being an Entrepreneur, Sharvan TG is an experienced Digital Marketer and Writer. Sharvan is currently the Co-Founder for his own Digital Marketing firm and takes up several freelancing opportunities with reputed organisations.
It’s been a great journey with Unschool. Unschool’s awesome tutorials changed my way of thinking about Marketing and Content Writing. Their guaranteed internship program at the end of the course helped me to get a full-time opportunity in the field.
Creative Techno College,Angul
Unschool not only is a beginner-friendly learning platform but it also provides learners with Real-time project experience, to apply what we learned throughout the course & the coaches get you covered from the beginning of the course to finishing your project.