Nullcon Certified Extreme Web Hacker, CCNA, CEH
How do you become invaluable in a cyber-led generation? Become a White Hat hacker and security expert!
In a world where there is massive digital progress, cybercrimes have become a very real threat. Hence, all organisations and government institutions are actively hiring ethical hackers to have iron-clad security. Students who study subjects within the security cluster have adaptable, flexible employability and strong career prospects.
What you will Learn
- Setup Kali Linux and configure it in VMware
- Information Gathering
- Network scanning
- Performing Social Engineering attacks
- Breaking through passwords
- Prevention and Cybercrime Awareness
About the Course
This course is highly practical but it won't neglect the theory, so we'll start with ethical hacking basics and the different fields in penetration testing, installing the needed software. From here onwards you'll learn everything by example, by analysing and exploiting computer systems such as networks, servers, clients, websites .....etc, so we'll never have any boring dry theoretical lectures.
The course is divided into a number of sections, each section covers a penetration testing / hacking field, in each of these sections you'll first learn how the target system works, the weaknesses of this system, and how to practically exploit these weaknesses and hack into it, not only that but you'll also learn how to secure this system from the discussed attacks. This course will take you from a beginner to a more advanced level by the time you finish, you will have knowledge about most penetration testing fields.
The course is divided into seven main sections:
1. Information Gathering, Foot printing and Recon - This section will teach you how to test the security of networks, both wired and wireless. First, you will learn some basic network terminology, how networks work, and how devices communicate with each other. Then it will branch into three sub sections:
- Pre-connection attack
- Gaining Access
- Social Media Information Gathering
- Username Enumeration - Using UserReacon
- FBI - Facebook Information Gathering
- The LAZY script
- Some basic terms related to Network Scanning
- Using the beast - Nmap
- Understanding Social Engineering
- Understanding the classic SE Toolkit
- The modern phishing beast - ShellPhish - Black eye
- Social Engineering from a Bird’s eye
- Why password cracking is still considered in Hacking
- Advanced Wordlist creation for Password Cracking
- Password Cracking in short!
- Identifying Hash type in Kali Linux
- USB Forensics
The course has 2 real-time projects - Mini and Major projects, on completion of which you will receive a Certificate. Each project has been designed to be of use for your industrial or final year projects in college and also for your placements or job interviews. With this course you'll get 24/7 support, so if you have any questions you can post them in the Q&A section and we'll respond to you immediately.
Unlike other courses, this course doesn't just teach Ethical hacking but also motivates the student and creates a sense of interest for the subject too.
About The Coach
Urvesh Thakkar is a web application and penetration tester. He has several Certifications to his name:
- CEH - Certified Ethical Hacker
- CCNA - Cisco Certified Network Associate
- XWH - NULLCON Certified Extreme Web Hacker
- BBH - Bug Bounty Hunter V1, V2
- CCIC - Diploma, Cyber Crime Investigation
Urvesh currently works as a Security Researcher at Cyber Security Society. He is also an associate member of National Cyber Safety and Security Standards(NCSSS). He has reported various vulnerabilities in reputed Govt. websites thereby contributing towards National Cyber Space. He previously worked with the Maharashtra Cyber Cell and is a volunteer at the Null Pune Community.
It has been a great experience until now, with lots to learn, that too in a very interesting and interactive manner. I am grateful for such an opportunity to learn from a Certified Ethical Hacker himself. Finally, I would like to say that it’s not like a magic potion, which on drinking you will transform to a hacker, but this course opens the gates to a huge treasure of knowledge, to learn from.
ZHCET, Aligarh Muslim University
The course covered a lot of information, delivered in concise chunks that were easy to absorb. Coach Urvesh has obviously put a lot of thought and expertise into designing it. But it wasn’t just about the new knowledge, but the feedback also has been received positively. This course is well guided and the mentors are open to help in concepts even beyond the course. I recommend this course to all beginners in this field.
Aditi Kiran Salke
MKSSS Cummins College for Women