CMO Inner Goddess, Graphic Designer
Want to paint the world and kickstart your career through design? Learn Photoshop and other tools to become an expert Graphic Designer.
Create and develop sophisticated expertise in print and digital media, as well as Web Designing, corporate branding, plus advertising and product packaging: It is just a matter of choosing the course that suits the future you can portrait. Our progressive approach focuses on the diverse practices of this field. You will have the confidence and skills to apply your knowledge to the workplace. Future careers can be found in design consultancies, publishing, advertising and more.
What you will Learn
- What is good design?
- Various Design tools and softwares
- Adobe Photoshop and tools
- Digital Art
- Use Powerpoint, Keynote, Canva etc; to make great design
- Monetizing your design skills
About the Course
Learn how to use Adobe Photoshop with ease while having fun! This course takes you from being an absolute beginner to a proficient Photoshop user in no time.
The course will focus on real world cases with the best techniques that demand minimal efforts for the most significant results.
What is majorly covered in the course -
- Install and configure Photoshop on your device - Customize the program to best suit your requirements - Create new projects and share your work - Master layers and the layers panel - Move, select, and edit layers - Work with the Pen Tool like a pro - Create and modify shapes - Design flat illustrations - Create and animate emojis - Design business cards - Create app icons - Manipulate and repair photos in creative ways The Course Subjects and modules include:
- Identify good design - Know how to use design tools - Use basic design software - Create graphics using fonts, images, shapes, etc; - Make posters, presentations, business cards, flyers, book covers, etc; - Make simple logos - Concepts of Photoshop By the end of this course you will be able to use the program with ease. You'll feel in control as you pursue and complete more ambitious projects. Whether you are contemplating a career change, considering freelancing opportunities, or developing a personal hobby, get started today on your Photoshop journey! The course has 2 real-time projects - Mini and Major projects, on completion of which you will receive a Certificate. Each project has been designed to be of use for your industrial or final year projects in college and also for your placements or job interviews. With this course you'll get 24/7 support, so if you have any questions you can post them in the Discussion dashboard and we'll respond to you immediately. Unlike other courses, this course doesn't just teach Graphic Design but also motivates the student and creates a sense of interest for the subject too.
About The Coach
A multi-faceted individual with interests spanning various fields, Swati Singh is a Graphic designer and branding professional, also heading marketing for a social profit startup company as the Chief Marketing Officer. Her expertise and interest lies in graphic design, branding, and design thinking. She has delivered public speeches on creativity and design on multiple occasions and has a vested interest in biomedical sciences, astronomy, marine biology, business, and environmental & wildlife conservation.
As a beginner in Graphic designing, I wasn’t sure about where to start learning and how to practice my skills. That’s where this course helped me, it is the perfect course for any beginner as it covers everything that a person must know to come up with great designs and
practising design in a way that it comes in handy at any time. Thank you so much Coach Swati for your guidance, and Unschool for providing such a great platform for learning.
BMS, Amity University
This course helped me a lot. The explanation about graphic design is excellent. The best part of this course is that the syllabus is designed to go all the way from scratch to the advanced elements of Design. We actually get to know what steps one can take to become a Graphic designer and how to implement the design.
Almas Ashfaque Patel
Sophia College Mumbai