Web Design Specialist, Software Engineer
With the constant advancement in technology and continuous change in programming platforms, the demand for trained web developers is on a constant rise. Here are some of the major career benefits that come with this training:
- The average salary for a competent web developer is $82,000. Source: payscale.com
- With the constant rise in the number of websites and internet marketing becoming a norm, IT companies across the globe are seeking trained web developers.
- As organizations seek adept web development professionals, trained professionals have an edge over their non-trained counterparts.
What you will Learn
- Advanced concepts of Web Design and Development
- Backend programming in PhP, NodeJS, SQL
- Develop dynamic websites from scratch
- Wireframing your webpages
About the Course
This course focuses on learning and practising your skills on the go with real-time examples as we build projects and web apps from scratch. When you're learning to program you often have to sacrifice learning the exciting and current technologies in favor of the "beginner friendly" classes. With this course, you get the best of both worlds. This is a course designed for the complete beginner, yet it covers some of the most exciting and relevant topics in the industry.
Throughout the course we cover tons of tools and technologies including:
- Bootstrap 4
- Database Associations
This course is also unique in the way that it is structured and presented. The course includes: - Lectures
Who this course is for:
- This course is for anyone who wants to learn about web development, regardless of previous experience
- It's perfect for complete beginners with zero experience
- It's also great for anyone who does have some experience in a few of the technologies(like HTML and CSS) but not all.
The course has 2 real-time projects - Mini and Major projects, on completion of which you will receive a Certificate. Each project has been designed to be of use for your industrial or final year projects in college and also for your placements or job interviews. With this course you'll get 24/7 support, so if you have any questions you can post them in the Q&A section and we'll respond to you immediately. Unlike other courses, this course doesn't just teach Web Development but also motivates the student and creates a sense of interest for the subject too.
About The Coach
Gopesh Maheshwari is a Software Engineer at a reputed organisation. He expertises in Web Development, Graphic Designing, Video editing and Motion Graphics and has previously headed various Tech and Creative teams in college-levels, delivering several projects and applications for global giants. He also headed the Web Design team at SRMbyAG, Projects Head - IT Association, SRM University.
Unschool not only is a beginner-friendly learning platform but it also provides learners with Real-time project experience, to apply what we learned throughout the course & the coaches get you covered from the beginning of the course to finishing your project.
BCA IInd Yr. RBMI, Bareilly
It’s been a great journey with Unschool. Unschool’s awesome tutorials changed my way of thinking about Web Design and Development. Their guaranteed internship program at the end of the course helped me to get a full-time opportunity in the field.
Creative Techno College, Angul